The are easiest cookies you will ever make
This recipe had been on the back of the Kraft light PB jar since I was first diagnosed with celiac disease and has been a life saver. These take 3 minutes to put together and taste great. I add chocolate or butterscotch chips to mine (this time I added both).
- 1 cup Kraft Peanut Butter**
- 1/2 cup white sugar (I use a little less and it works out fine)
- 1 egg
- gf semi-sweet chocolate chips or butterscotch chips (optional)
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients. Mix well with a spoon.
- Add as many chocolate chips as you want (or skip this step).
- If the dough isn’t firm enough you can put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Roll cookies into balls and flatten with a fork (any size works, just adjust the cooking time).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on your oven. Do not overcook, they harden after 15 minutes.
These cookies are the reason I am quite picky about gluten-free cookies in general. Why pay $8 for 10 packaged, dry cookies when you can make these in less than 20 minutes with 3 inexpensive ingredients you most probably have on hand. These are great to make at last minute when you get invited somewhere and want to bring something fresh baked.
**I don’t think this recipe will work well with natural PB as there are very few ingredients and the consistency of natural PB is quite different. It should work well with other brands of “unhealthy” PB.
2 thoughts on “4 Ingredient Flourless Gluten-Free PB Cookies”
Hi Kristen! I love your posts and recipes! Do you think this one would work with flax and water as egg replacement? Can’t do eggs. Thanks and have a great day! Laura – next door
The eggs are a key ingredient as there are only really 3 ingredients but it could work, might just taste a little different. Keep me posted how they turn out!